Nothing happens by chance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing happens by chance.

The 135th. Knowledge Seekers Workshop occurred almost exactly on the anniversary of the death of Lady Diana Spencer. The circumstances surrounding her life and death are very interesting. Most of her energy in her last years of public life was spent in advocating the banning completely of manufacture and selling anti personnel land mines, many researchers believe that was the main factor contributing to her untimely death. Mr.Keshe, not by chance, explained in detail during this workshop how plasmatic patches can re grow missing or damaged organs and limbs. That no child or adult man or animal need suffer for their entire life after detonating one of these indiscriminate maiming devices buried in many hundreds of thousands of locations around the planet. Mr.Keshe's gift to the soul of Lady Diana and a suffering humanity.
    Last edited by Doug MacDonald; September 2nd, 2016, 03:10 AM.

Every minute of every day my desire to serve grows stronger. I learned about Devotional Service (Bhakti Yoga) and tried to practice this since a teenager. I learned that the principal quality of the soul is service, just as wetness is to water. Sometimes other motives interfere and I feel uncomfortable and out of balance. Mr.Keshe, as a universal teacher, is enlightening all people in a step by step purely scientific method to break away from matter state dependency on all levels, physical and emotional to reach the level of the soul. From taking to giving, whence the real power comes. From that platform we can view and interact correctly with ourselves, the entire universe and beyond, because for the first time we can see/feel with respect the totality from the tiniest particle to the greatest. He made it abundantly clear to everyone at the conclusion of the last workshop that matter state science has had it’s run and the batton is now being passed to the plasma scientists who are taking mankind to the next stage of evolution.

Comment

Doug MacDonald
      Ok - do you daily service and get your payment. Devotinal Service ... i donīt know Bhakti Yoga. Devotional means to be open in a case of no complete Understanding.

In my opinion it is only possible to enlight yourself. A good Teacher helps a lot but canīt enlight all People. To offer knowlegde is enough. To listen closely helps more than be devotional and if you assemble your wisdom to make own Results - it is good when you are able to (non-devotinal) control it.

I heard that it is possible that ONE Beeings can have different Bodys. Maybe then it is possible to enlight the other ... But ALL be ONE. I do not believe that - and when someONE told me this (and some did) - i feel very uncomfortable with it.

Nothing (like enlightment) happens by chance

Comment

Correct. We must take responsibility for our own enlightenment, there is no other way. That is exactly what a real teacher teaches and, if I may say, Mr.Keshe is the best teacher around at the moment, by far. He is gently persuading us to do just that.

Comment

Yes, i agree!

My way is Communication (especially to find out if we are ONE). A Technik alone will not deserve this.
          Last edited by Doewolf; September 6th, 2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yes, it is through polite, respectful and correct communication that we actually feel the joy of learning from each other.

Comment

you talk about conversation.

Communikation should be direkt, because this can be understood most simple. .

Comment

Yes. Direct communication without words instantly is most important, especially in deep space. It is done also within our own physical bodies at every moment.

Comment

Conversation is our earthly human's unique contribution to communication. Just as the wheel is a unique invention of the humans on this planet. They have both contributed to where we are today but may not be needed as we progress further.

Comment

Yes - thank you - "within our own Body". I Do not realize it, you are right.
                    There are many Things in Nature (earth) that do Symbiosis - we can hate it or love it. But it is an act of taking responcibility for the other. A lightning is straight - electricity takes the shortest way.

I know to have "other" Feelings in my head. Some of my friend even have voices in their head. I donīt like it because i do not find the souce and so i am listen for years someone talking. Itīs possible to find it (the source) through Meditation - because Meditation is a communicating prosess! One fiend of mine like his voice, because he say that he is talking with god. The wife of a friend hung up because the voice she was connected was not that polite.

Personally - i like to have a Body as a source to communicate. And i blessed Mr. Keshe who takes a Body as a source here too!

Comment

Doug MacDonald

​This "not" direkt communication, - that you call "earthly humanīs unique contribution" - i saw someone call it "via communication" - did not happens by Chance as well. In the Greek Mythology - Hermes "Postman of the gods" is a "via". I will call it "earthly godīs unique conribution"

​In my Opinion, it is good to cut many "viaīs" and make communication more direkt again. This is not "all are ONE (instant sent and recieve)" but a step in this direction.
                      Last edited by Doewolf; September 13th, 2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

As the Universal Council was meeting with a strong desire for peace, Syria and United States began peace talks and a cease fire. Nothing happens by chance.

Comment

SpaceX rocket "anomalously" blows up during test firing at Cape Canaveral. Military payload payed for by Israel. No one killed. Nothing happens by chance.

Comment

Hillary Clinton's health problems. Seizures. Nothing happens by chance.

Comment

When the humans of earth are ready to unite and re unite, as one and yet, with respect, uniquely different. Mr.Keshe arrives bringing gentle, loving and happy Universal Knowledge. Nothing happens by chance.
                              Last edited by Doug MacDonald; September 15th, 2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X