Losing Track in the Forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Track in the Forum.

This Forum is very generous and considerate. We do not arbitrarily ban people. We try to allow freedom of thought. But thought must have a direction, a focus, be beneficial to self and others equally, not just self indulgence. This is not the place for personal messages of irrelevant frustration, there are other places for that. Please stay on track unicorno.

Please consider this post carefully, over the next seven days.

Comment

This Forum has a very specific purpose: To help all people understand and implement the truth, ethos and technology of the universe. By keeping focus on that, we can move forward safely into a greater reality. This is called keeping on track, as a family, and will be upheld always above individual egotism.

Comment

The next step.
        ​A Rocket is build to move forward. If you have traffic, it īs useful to have a revers gear. Sometimes i wish "nothing happens" especially if i was a rocket coming into " traffic".

Comment

Good bye.
          Hope to meet you sometimes as a Unicorn and not as a Stallion.

Comment

I am not Part of the Keshe Family, because i am not using the Technologie. When Mr- Keshe said (Promo Video on YouTube) that the Earth can Feed more than 7 Billion (Milliarden) People, if we use our Ressources more wisely. I was listening because over populartion was my Argument to be ... not nice (in thoughts). Nowadays - I say too - a conflict because of overpopulation is NOT nessessary on Earth. Even without Keshe Technologie.

​Even with Keshe Technologie i do not like waste. I left my Mother (Family, Garden Eden) today - because of Waste.

​No - Unicorno (I know you canīt defend yourself here in the Moment) - I am not interested to meet wasting People if they are so careless like you or my Mother,

​Before you Ban me - just ask me to leave.

Comment

To be clear. Unicorno is not banned permanently. It is more of a time out and will last seven days. Time to settle down. Time to allow others a chance to express themselves in the context of this platform and technology. Many new members come here as a starting point to introduce themselves and share their ideas, older members also try to encourage and support the uplifting of life on this planet.

Comment

What i see is that she was able to create Gans very early. She is a Part of the Keshe Family because of good Knowlegde of the Technologie. But lousy in communication - although she can talk 3 languages.I must say: A Teacher who is not able to listen should be a Entertainer. So i can Applause in the end or say buuuh if she is ready. But to entertain other People she should have a OWN Show instead of copy and paste links from YouTube. I do not like her.

​When i log in here in the Forum - i see many black Names in the Moment. I really hope this is not your way to uplift People. To Ban is a lack of ability of communication of Power. Many People are around here on Earth thinking that they are banned from God or Heaven. Going to church because they believe to be a sinner.

​I was bannd form nothing once - and be sure i am not afraid of Powerful People. There do you think are banned People going?

Comment

In Point 4 of the Forum Rules is said - no tolerance for offensive behaviour. Where does offensive behaviour starts?

​Personally - my Problem is that defensive behaviour kills most offensive Behaviour. Most People are quit happy (somehow) as Long the have their Color TV.

Comment

Why not uplift yourself? Do what you think what has to be done.

​Itīs ok to Ban People.
                    if my neighbour comes to me praying - do me stop Smoking. Make this Girl Loving me. Make me live without Body. What should i do?

​Thank you Mr. Keshe and friends to show me what is possible! Hope to meet some (uplifted) People here on Earth who are ready to have some more Fun! (instead of praying and complaining)

​At least i learn my lesson. Good bye or meet you somewhere else ...

Comment

[QUOTE=Doewolf;n59354]Good bye.
                      Hope to meet you sometimes as a Unicorn and not as a Stallion

Dear Doewolf my Friend,
                      Of course I'd never take a shower together with Silvester Stallone - It would only become another
                      "Rocky Horror Picture Show" experience

Comment

I don't even know if you are my friend, since I've never met you in physicality (unless Wolfgang Doering is just "ein Pseudonym" I might have met you under another name in reality)
                        Like you I see only a lot of black names in this Forum too and I don't know who is hiding behind all these names.

Comment

They say there are all these "Black Ops" outside and "Men in Black" - ever noticed all these guys wearing sun-glasses ? When they knock at your door and want to "introduce" themselves like thieves instead of asking them to show their "distintivi"
                          (distinctives in english or just labels ? "Abzeichen" oder "Auszeichnung" oder wie nennt man denn dieses Ding in deutscher Sprache ?)
                          we should (at least i do when I meet one of them) ask them to take off their glasses so to have a look straight into their eyes, to see if they are chilly, grey, blue, red, hollow or yellow or black (with silver shimmer). This way I can decide if the guy is true (honest) or if he has no feelings and lack of empathy and shut my door right into his face.
                          Bang!!!
                          But it doesn't always work (at least for me) - the chillier the eyes the more there has to be a vulcano underneath I like to awaken - so i need to use another sense to get a better idea
                          (don't know if it makes sense to you) - I'll explain - the smell :
                          If you are not in front of me (near enough) I don't know "ob ich Dich riechen kann" - (means if I like your smell) If I don't like you then I create / increase the gap (this way I do physical nano - coating) which leads me to the song of O. Newton John "Let's get physical" (and back to this Forum and back into "my Hell's Kitchen"

Comment

https://youtu.be/MviFdVHltEM
                            you guys are still filtering my posts because when I click the Restore button it doesn't always work !!!
                            Digital signature
                            "Babe" or "Miss Piggy"

Comment

and now let's see if you censor this I'll post it immediately :
                              https://youtu.be/bypLwI5AQvY

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X