Greetings from Norway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Norway!

Im about to purchase a vacuum chamber from WiederLabs but om not quite sure which one to take.

Should I go for a dobbel-cored hemisphere or a dobbel-cored sphere?
    What part should I make dynamic? The inner core or the outer?
    What gasses should I use and should I use a magnetic core like Geert?

It would be great if you guys could help me out.
    When the chamber is bought I`ll upload monthly updates on Youtube!

Yours sincerely,

The norwegian department.

Originally posted by Norway View Post
    Im about to purchase a vacuum chamber from WiederLabs but om not quite sure which one to take.

Should I go for a dobbel-cored hemisphere or a dobbel-cored sphere?
    What part should I make dynamic? The inner core or the outer?
    What gasses should I use and should I use a magnetic core like Geert?

It would be great if you guys could help me out.
    When the chamber is bought I`ll upload monthly updates on Youtube!

Yours sincerely,

Hello Norway,

CORES : If you have the opportunity, go for the double spherical cores, and possibly the copper ,if it is not too difficult for you the make.

DYNAMICS: If possible the inner and outer core ,more testing possiblities,once in action you probably have to use one.

At the moment Geert doesn´t use a magnetic core.

GASSES.

Hydrogen,

(Liquid or cold) Helium and/or (Liquid or cold) Neon these are use for scintallation .( hope there are other ways like elements hopefully gasses lower than K40 to be used)

Argon for collecting electrons.

Krypton for shielding of rays

Xenon for shielding and collecting Neutrons.

and Norway
    focuses on the seals and the motors.

it"s important to have a set of pumps that can do 10- 6/ 10-8 torr.

the gasses are not the biggest problem. first get it running with the wanted vacuum.

well lots of success

Ad.

Comment

• Norway
      Norway commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Foth!

Thanks for the info! What diameter and thickness of the reactor should I choose? (if it has any meaning)

Yours sincerely,

hello Norway ,

the size is what you want if you want a double sphere , you would for example an inner core of 80 mm and an outer core use of 150 mm , but it might as well be 100 mm and 200 mm. A little dependent seals which size you want to use this, you will need to coordinate with each other.

the thickness Mr.Keshe said he 5mm thickness used but brescia reactor does not appear that this is 5mm but I could be wrong , I think if the double seals account for a pressure of 10 bar , the cores , these then at least also be able to but preferably more , of course , if the pressure is more , the seals are still unfolding .

See some examples here .

http://eriks.nl/documentatie/afdicht...ck-ps-seal.pdf

advisable to use Double opposing lip for pressure / vacuum

and probably an extra to the outside of each core or feedthrough

you will probably need three sizes , in order to create a dual core , and a rotary feedthrough.

if you want to create a test reactor, then you will have to have . input a south pole and a north pole output , both of which are adjustable . therefore even more difficult ,

but if you succeed , you can do many experiments .

Ad

Comment

I think before selecting a chamber, we have to ask some basic questions...

Such as,
      1.) "How is the expected plasma to be created?" (especially with non-radioactive materials)
      2.) "How is the plasma kept from the walls of the reactor?"
      3.) "How will the energy be extracted?"

How these things occur are important in considering the material, size and shape of a reactor chamber.

Note that Keshe has mentioned several times that stainless steel is one of the most difficult chamber materials to work with in creating a plasma. Not impossible, but more difficult, or perhaps restricting. Pure copper is better, and some plastics are mentioned as well. Plastics may have the advantage of "feeding" the reactor with Hydrogens released from the C-H bonds in the plastic, and also perhaps using the Carbon atoms to plate the inside of the reactor with a protective diamond-like coating (DLC).

Keshe has also said that his new non-radioactive reactor design uses only Hydrogen gas. There apparently is a special nano-powder coating, on the inner surface of the sphere, that takes a month or more to form initially.

I think the answers are in the stars…literally! Stardust is composed of forms of nanocarbon not normally found on Earth. Scientists have discovered recently that certain kinds of stardust are essential to the seed formation of stars. These same particles are also the seed molecules for DNA and life itself.

It is my belief that in order to create the proper conditions in a reactor core to create a self-sustaining plasma, and to "replicate the same technology as the Universe" (MT Keshe), we must coat the inside of the Keshe reactor core with the correct nano-particles, using a plasma-based lab process such as chemical vapour deposition (CVD).

Cheers,
      Rick

Comment

Hi Norway

I agree with Ad.
        The thickness of the copper sphere should be 5 mm made from two halve hemispheres. The two halves should be threaded so they can screw together making a whole sphere.
        Size of outer sphere could be 150 mm in diameter but could be from 100 to 200 mm. Inner sphere size could be chosen to be not too small so I would suggest one fifth to one half of the outer sphere.
        Both sphere should be able to spin independently. This is the reason why the seals are of great importance : warlock seals.
        Each sphere needs to be connected to the vacuum system and the inner sphere will be supported in the centre of the outer sphere by a shaft that should be sealed from the outer sphere. The easiest would be to have one sphere connected from one side of the shaft and the other from the opposite side.

The chambers have to turn and therefore you will need two motors, one for each camber. The motors will be external and will have a speed control system.

As Ad suggests you will need two pumps : the first - primary - for vacuum down to 10-2 torr and second for high vacuum. Best for this last one would be turbomolecular.

Love

John.

Comment

This is just about correct.

May I add the cost of such a research system with support systems is over 30 000-50 000 Euros minimum.

For this reason we are opening our lab to researchers.

We have these systems built and test with the new revised system will start today.

The new core setting has been finalised and test with the new systems starts again.

It has taken over 4 weeks to correct the faults and re-build the new structure.

I thank the team which has worked so hard to correct the systems control and we hope this to be the last problems with the non-nuclear system.

We are ready to invite diffrent teams and scientists to join us in these research programs at the Foundation.

Comment

• Norway
          Norway commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello again,

maybe you can give us some tips, Mehran?

​Yours sincerely,

Well Done keep up the good work

Comment

Hello again,

WiederLabs told me that they could produce the reactor for me for a very reasonable price. So the reactor is not a problem. Double-cored copper sphere that is 5mm thick. I`ll buy a tank with Hydrogen gas, but regarding the nano-powder coating.. Could someone please educate me?

​Yours sincerely,

Comment

I think this nano coating method Mr keshe has described is not something that we will be able to replicate unless we get much more specific instructions. I think trying to use this method to create the continuous ionization environment needed is out of reach for us since it is an unknown process and created with special materials Mr Keshe has created with his technology, in my opinion. However, if we can create a sustained ionization environment another way, then we will be able to achieve a plasma at least to work with. While using radioactive material would do the job, I think it is the last resort. Mr keshe says it takes a huge amount to keep continuous ionization, nobody has access to this, legally that is, and that is a road I would prefer not to go down. There are other ways. I think if we can gain some more understanding of the CO2 experiments, it would help us tremendously. This is something that has never been explained fully and I personally would like to here more about the methods and concepts on this part of the technology. It seems key to understanding the core concepts of everything the technology is based on. Mr Keshe, could you please provide more information about this remarkable process? I have read the CO2 paper, but it does not explain the actual devices and methods used create it. Thanks, Scott

Comment

• erickclaussen
              erickclaussen commented
              Editing a comment
              CONTINUE USING HEAVY ELEMENTS AND euv; Keshe MR; IS NOT GOING TO TEACH, NOT EVEN ONE, OR THE OTHER

Hello again,

maybe you can give us some tips, Mehran?

​Yours sincerely,

Comment

hello Norway can you give some details on the cores you were quoted from WiederLabs? size,prices? thanks, Scott

Comment

use skin in the reactor? possible? read this.
                http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/a...-the-zeppelins

Thursday, October 10, 2013
                AVIATION
                When zeppelins bombed the UK
                Send by email

Like all military technology of high strategic value , large German airships , known among other things for its fearsome air raids on the United Kingdom during the First World War, were involved in strict secrecy. And today , despite the time that had passed since the Great War , or perhaps because of time that wall that separates current researchers of all possible hot tracks the time and has allowed those maximum technological architects Zeppelins take their secrets to the grave , these unique aircraft are enclosing mysteries .

A recent attempt to unravel some of them has been done by the team of engineer Hugh Hunt of Cambridge University in the UK , and has been collected in a Channel 4 documentary .

" One of the most interesting things about zeppelins is that there is a lot of information about how they were built , or how they were destroyed ," said Hunt.

Research carried out by Hunt and colleagues has addressed aspects of the functioning of the Zeppelins and how they managed to defeat them. It should be noted that the Zeppelins could fly higher than airplanes defending British territory and evade pretty well for the same reason the British anti-aircraft batteries . Besides the huge capacity of Zeppelins , well above the aircraft at the time, allowed to shed a huge amount of bombs in each attack. For all this , and by the threatening aspect derived from its remarkable size ( the largest airship in history were three times larger than a Boeing 747 ) , a size that obviously tended to be large to be of balloons, the image of a zeppelin in the sky of London, a city hard hit by such attacks , became a symbol of destruction and death .

At first , despair and discouragement the British invaded . Zeppelins were the lords and masters of the sky. There seemed to be no feasible technological means to bring down a Zeppelin . A balloon is easier to drill , and hydrogen , much lighter than air flammable helium unlike today the typical gas balloons. However, in practice , shoot down a Zeppelin was very difficult.

[ Img # 16036 ]
                The image of a zeppelin in the sky of London, a city hard hit by the attacks of these aircraft , became during World War symbol of destruction and death for Londoners . (Image: Still from documentary "Attack Of The Zeppelins " , Channel 4 / Windfall Films )

In reference to the latter, Hunt notes, " If we shoot a bullet to a hydrogen balloon , all you will achieve is a small hole ." Hunt knows it well , and that did that research in small-scale experiments . From here it is easy to understand why the Zeppelins seemed so invulnerable . " There were fifty thousand cubic meters of gas in a blimp , and make a few holes , all that was achieved was to deprive him of a little cubic meters . That hardly made ​​a difference to the aircraft." Neither the gas pressure or globe features made ​​possible by a break reventase like balloons or toy ornamental as common today at parties.

Among other revelations , research indicates that many cow intestines used as one of the materials of the "skin" of the German military zeppelins , to the point that it interfered with some of the practices of making hot dogs and sausages in general German -controlled areas . I had some information about it, but Hunt's team wanted to find out how exactly the material used in the meat industry for the striking aircraft application . To this end, Hunt and colleagues visited a sausage factory Middlesbrough where beef intestines are used to make the typical external skins of various sausages and salami. Based on the method used technique , the researchers deduced that wetting the skin , stretching them and allowing them to dry again was attachable to form suitable receptacles for storing hydrogen gas .

Hunt 's team has also delved into the story of how British scientists first World War managed to deal with the giant aircraft , having become very clear to shoot the zeppelins with machine guns was not enough to knock them down.

The method by which the British ended the military supremacy was based on shooting zeppelins alternately explosive and incendiary bullets bullets into balloons. When you do , first managed to puncture the balloon , allowing oxygen to mix with hydrogen is , before implementing the second step : Raise the ignition of the mixture . Anecdotally , Hunt has made ​​a discovery of a personal nature in this topic : The designer of incendiary bullets in mid-air ignite the Zeppelins was none other than his uncle Jim Buckingham .

" I remember my father talking about" Uncle Jim " who had worked in tracer bullets later, in World War II , but for some reason , I had never come to realize that it was the same person ," says Hunt .

It was not until a conversation with a cousin , when Hunt realized that the tracers expert Jim was the same Jim Buckingham incendiary bullets designed to defeat the zeppelins .

Comment

The norwegian department can not produce the non-radioactive reactor unless we are given the correct way to do it. Since we don't know how to make this special nano-powder coating we choose to wait. Until Mehran comes forth with the information on the table we choose to wait to buy the equipment.

​Yours sincerely,

Comment

Norway I am interested in your reference to WiederLabs being able to build your cores who are they and how to contact them ? scott

Comment

• Norway
                      Norway commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Scott!

I would advise you to not purchase anything until Mehran tells us exactly what we need to build the non-radioactive reactors.

​Yours sincerely,

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X