Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delf

Hello, I'm Delf.

No formal education whatsoever. I do have some minor skills for a few number of essentially useless things but I think I can contribute either way.
    Please consider the use of non-proprietary communication software that can be used with GNU/Linux too. First thing that comes to mind is Jitsi but other suggestions for open source software with encryption would be appreciated.

Use plasma tech to do "background" check on me, instead of caveman tech

Don't know who to contact for support on the forums. Not able to compose private messages. Why is that? Also, could you please add ssl to the forum? Thank you.

Comment

Hello Delf.

​I recieve some Private Messages in the early days of the Forum but never managed to write one . Meanwhile i like it, because everthing what is written can be read by everyone. Exept some posting from unicorno,which was deleted.

​I wonder if some caveman did have a better (or more naturel) understanding of "all" as we do now with "all" of our School books of knowlegde.
      Last edited by Doewolf; 03-19-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

I need to talk to Mr Keshe, and I think he needs to talk to me as well.

A while ago, I asked; what would happen to the body when one no longer considers the emotions to be part of themselves.

Please allow Mr Keshe himself to decide whether accept or reject my request for communication.

My fields of interests are the concepts of self, subconsciousness (It's naming is inaccurate) and emotions. If anyone is open to understanding more about emotions, it's me. I'm not bound by identifications with any color of skin or even the human race.

Comment

I am a registered User like you, only some more postings. Mr Keshe does stop reacting to postings on the Forum since he is doing the Workshops. If you have a question or something to say maybe there - if it is still possible.

​Looks like we have a similar understanding of beeing -. Consciousness, Mind and Emotions. And yes - i never saw something like subconsciousness either.

​What happens to me then i had to take Haldol or Risperdal. some years ago,was - that my consciousness and my mind let me act as a "Roboter" without emotiions. I understand all but cant laugh or cry. ​It is like a gitar without strings. I cant Play own tunes but was able to recieve (Resonance) tunes. I was able to recieve emotions with the Knowledge . it was not my emotions.

Without emotions my life was a state of waiting. Moment to Moment to Moment - my Body and me. I was something like a prisoner in my Body and emotions has to do somethin with a Exchange.
          Last edited by Doewolf; 03-20-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Delf View Post

My fields of interests are the concepts of self, subconsciousness (It's naming is inaccurate) and emotions. If anyone is open to understanding more about emotions, it's me. I'm not bound by identifications with any color of skin or even the human race.
            All this is changed when a man becomes a mystic. For when a man becomes a mystic, then everything connected with ordinary Earth consciousness is thrown to the winds. What is so carefully guarded in religion, so long as it remains religion pure and simple, namely, that a man stands on his own feet and confronts the divine world in full consciousness breaks down in mysticism. Mystics, pre-Christian as well as Christian, have always done their best to break down the human consciousness. Their concern has ever been to take the upward path into the super-sensible worlds, that is to say, to come right out of ordinary human Earth consciousness, to transcend it. That is the characteristic of mysticism.It sets out to overcome ordinary consciousness and live its way into a state where self-forgetfulness supervenes. And then, if the mystic can come so far, self-forgetfulness passes on to self-annihilation, self-extinction. Essentially mystical states, raptures, ecstasies have all of them this end in view, to do away with the limitations of Earth consciousness, to grow out beyond them into a higher consciousness.
            http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/...120606p01.html

ONE 3 5 7 3sQuar

Flow of Pi
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKuG4qqtP1Q
            http://chaosophia218.tumblr.com/post...t-10000-digits
            http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/pi/art/method.mhtml

It's Alliiiive!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kzwX9af8

The woman whose experience of mysticism followed the path we have described extinguishing and eliminating one after the other the experiences connected with brain and with heart, and then experiencing a union with the Divine Spirit which was like a marriage, like an embrace was Saint Theresa.
            Last edited by science2art; 03-20-2017, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X