Space ship game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space ship game

Which is your best space ship game, that you like to play the most? How about Naval actions, I found it very interesting?

The Game "Naval Actions" looks interesting. I do a Fantasie Game in the Moment. When i check your Game i read the Name SID Meier ! (advertisement for a other game called "Pirates"). Sid Meier was one of the Best Game Developers in my youth! I was happy he still make Games when i read his Name.

My alltime Best Space Ship Games was "Elite" on Amiga (my second Computer). It was very hard to learn how to dock the Ship on the rotating Space Station (to the "Wiener Walzer" Song which was also used in the Science Fiction " Odysee 2001" with the similar rotating Space Station. A Movie from Kubrick (who was also accused to produce the NASA Apollo Moonlanding in Film Studios on Earth).

Personally - i do believe that Armstrong did make the first human Step on the Moon. For me - it was a ONE World Moment.

Comment

Yes actually fantasy for simulator games and computer would never end. And definitely the credit goes to the inventor, who thinks beyond our imagination. Previously I have also heard one named as NEW ORBIT.

Comment

Hehe - i see you have a good imagination . Lots of Fun with your next Game!

Comment

I heard also about Space Engineers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X